Genderqueer Pride Pin -- Genderqueer Flag Pin -- Cloisonne Enamel Pin
$11.00Ask a question
Show your Pride no matter where you are!
These pins will look great on backpacks, satchels, t-shirts, blouses, vests, jackets, even with a suit and tie!
Here are the details:
- The pins measure 3/4-inch wide by 3/8-inch tall (20mm x 10mm).
- These pins are available with a single pin back fastener. (metal)
- These are hard enamel (Cloisonné) pins, considered the highest type of quality for lapel pins.
- Each pin comes mounted on a backing board and beautifully packaged in a small box. (Great for gifting!)
- Pin features the lavender, white, and green colors of the Genderqueer Pride Flag (as designed by Marilyn Roxie in 2011.)
Need a bunch? Ask me about discounts for orders of 10+ pins!!!
Check out these other Gender-inclusive and Trans items!
- Trans Pride Pin https://etsy.me/31iLsAL
- Nonbinary Pride Pin https://etsy.me/3aWHbrn
General queer mischief!
- Trans Feminist Pin https://etsy.me/3aXgylY
- Queer AF Pin (Silver) https://etsy.me/2uQUVDq
- Queer AF Pin (Gold) https://etsy.me/2S8JdvS
- Be Gay Do Crime Pin https://etsy.me/31cD1aa
- Trans Veteran Pin https://etsy.me/36RykUF
- “This is What TRANS Looks Like” t-shirt https://etsy.me/2uUbheg
- “This is What a TRANS ALLY Looks Like” t-shirt https://etsy.me/37Oa3Qm
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Shirts, Mugs, Socks & Phone Cases:
Most of the products we offer can be customized. Whether that’s swapping out a color, changing the shirt style, or tweaking a message, just let us know what you’re looking for. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for most custom requests.
We’re happy to offer customized pins. Just let us know what your looking for. While custom pins can be produced in smaller quantities, it’s usually most cost-effective to produce 100+ pins of any given design. Once you’ve approved your custom pin design, the pins typically take 4-5 weeks to produce. If you need the pins in a hurry let us know and we’ll do our best to expedite the process.
While all of our products are unique designs, our shirts are printed on-demand with a production partner. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic production times may be delayed. In most cases t-shirts shipping to U.S. addresses will take 8-10 business days to ship out.
Pins, Mugs, Socks, and Phone Cases:
Shipping times for these items should be right on schedule or slightly sooner.
We do our best to make our product packaging a sustainable as possible.
All the items that ship directly from Left of Rainier are packaged with recyclable or easily reusable materials whenever possible. This means using recyclable envelopes and boxes. We also encourage folks to reuse any jewelry boxes for gifting to others in the future or for storing your enamel pins.
Occasionally, recyclable material doesn't provide sufficient protection of the product being shipped (such as ceramic mugs), and we have to use plastic materials, such as bubble wrap or air packets. When that happens we do our best to reuse packing material, to help keep it out of a landfill as long as possible.
Do we plan to stock any Black Lives Matters merch?
We've received several inquiries recently about whether we plan to stock Black Lives Matters pins or t-shirts. We're not a black-owned business, and as such don't feel it would be right to capitalize on the centuries-long oppression of black people in this country and in countries around the world.
If you have a Black Lives Matter product you're looking for, please let us know and we'll do our best to connect you with a black-owned business that is selling the type of item you're looking for.